Ragdolls are looking sew fabulous

Today I have a card made with one of the newly release Rag Dolls Digi's from Simply Betty Stamps, let me introduce you to Davey, isn't he handsome!  My card is for the current challenge at The Burtonesque Dolls, which is to create a card with a quilted and/or stitched background.

As you can see, This week's card is very similar to last weeks, I used the same Bo Bunny papers for my quilted background, as well as some red and black card from my stash.  Davey is coloured with promarkers and a little prismacolour pencil, the sentiment is a freebie from TLC Creations.  To finish my card I added some faux stitching, and a handmade rose, with some black leaves.

Thanks for visiting with me today, and don't forget to check out the rest of the BDolls Creations, I'm sure you'll find something to inspire you.
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

TRACEY O said…
Fantastic cards Suzi. Love them both.
Anonymous said…
FABULOUS!!!! Love the images and your fantastic coloring!
Excellent work Suzi!!!!! Luv both of them.
PepPop said…
Great card Suzi and a perfect set. Jaqui x
Rosa Witten said…
SEW Cute! Love the layout. :)