Child's Play with Creative Card Crew and The Stamping Boutique

The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this week's challenge over at the Creative Card Crew, so I decided to play along.  The Challenge theme is 'Child's Play', anything that reminds you of a child at play, toys etc.  This made me think of 'Recess' or 'Playtime' as we used to call it, and children playing games in the playground.  With this in mind I chose the Audrey's Playground Hopscotch image, along with the School House image.  I decided to use Echo Park's Playground Collection of papers for my card, taking the colours from these papers as the colours for my images.  Images are coloured with Letraset Promarkers.


Hope your inspired to get into with your inner child and play along with the challenge.
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

PepPop said…
Great card Suzi. I love the colours. Jaqui x
Christy Dillman said…
Love the combo of images and perfect paper to compliment!

Hugs,
Christy
Jenn Borjeson said…
This is really cute, Suzi! :)
awwww Suzi this is SO darling! Great coloring anad such a cute little scene!