Burtonesque Brides are Beautiful

This week we have a fun challenge for you and an awesome sponsor, with the Royal Wedding soon upon us, we are getting all romantic and creating cards for beautiful brides and bridesmaids, or any bridal event!!  But don't forget to add that Burtonesque Twist!!

Our sponsor this week is Tiddly Inks, and the BDolls got the great pleasure of creating with some of Tiddly Inks newest images from the Gothic Pin-up Collection.  Christy has offered $10 worth of stamps to the winner of Burtonesque Brides are Beautiful from her awsome store!

Here's my card;
For my card I decided to create a scene using the wonderful 'Made for You' image as a rather dejected bridesmaid.  The Happy Couple have just left the church ready to start they life together, I used the Gothic Window image for my church, simply erasing the bits of the image that i didn't want.  I then layered all the images together in one photoshop project, adding the text for my sentiment, before printing the scene out.

I coloured my scene with Letraset Promarkers, adhered it to a piece of black glossy card stock, and then added a hand stitched frame. I then simply adhered my panel to a square card blank, and Voila, the finished card.

The Challenge is open until Midnight 11th April, so you've plenty of time to join in and show us your Beautiful Brides and Bridesmaids.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

PepPop said…
Fantastic card Suzi. Love it. Jaqui x
Rosa Witten said…
Very fun card Suzi!
:) Rosa
Creepy Glowbugg said…
Fabulous creation Suzi! LOVE the mix of images!!
TRACEY O said…
Fun card. Love how you've combined the different images.
Tasha said…
hahaha this is so fun i love that sentiment, had me chuckling for a while! Great burst of colour with the lime too
love tasha xx