Sweet Gothic Easter Sneak Peek #5 - Meet Tilly

Today I've another of the beautiful Sweet Gothic Easter Girls to share with you; Let me introduce Tilly, isn't she pretty?  Everything about this image shouts Spring to me, Her bright smile, flowing hair, umbrella!!  Yep Spring means Rain here; Got to love Spring.

For my card I used papers from the DCWV Spring Stack, a couple of circle punches, butterfly dies, dotty border punch, washi tape, pearls & gems.  I coloured Tilly with Prismacolour Pencils and Oms.

Make sure you come back tomorrow for our final sneak peek, and a new challenge.
Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
OK, so I don't see the photo, but I do already know it amazing! :O)

XXX
Trickut said…
Your card is so beautiful and your coloring is amazing! What a lovely job you do with colored pencils.

Rachel
Carol said…
Aww Tilly is super sweet! Loves the colors you used! Fabulous card! TFS
...just Barbara said…
This card is so cute and I love the colors! The circles on the card are perfect for this image and go well together. ;D
Amy said…
Fabulous spring card Suzi, love how you used the tape and that punched border is perfect!