I Love Balloons

Who doesn't love Balloons?  I automatically think of parties and happy times when I see Balloons; Have you ever seen a sad Balloon!! My Card today features the Balloon and string stamps from My Cute Stamp's 'Birthday Numbers' Set.

To create my balloons I stuck random strips of washi tape to some white cardstock, then stamped some balloons.  I then cut my balloons out and arranged them onto my background, before stamping the strings.  Using a heart die I cut out my background piece, using a large heart die I create a card base.  I layered my background onto the card base, adhering a couple of the balloons flat, whilst raising the rest on foam pads.  To finish it off a very simple yellow ribbon bow.

Make sure you check out the rest of the My Cute Stamps range that is available in the Make The Day Special Store, they really are cute stamps, and lovely to work with.

Have a great day all
Suzi

Comments

Amy said…
Super cute card Suzi! You're right about balloons, they are always happy and make me smile and your card does the same! :)
Hope you have a great weekend!