Don't be Square! Have a Ball!!

Today I had some free time, so decided to play along with the current Pixie Dust Studio Challenge; Which is Don't be Square, make a card or project that's not square.  So I decided to make a Stair Step Card featuring one of the newest images from the Pixie Dust Studio.  I used 'Belle of the Ball' from the Have a Ball Collection, along with 'Royal Ride' from the Princess Parade Collection.

I used a piece of silver cardstock from my stash to create my Stair Step Card base, onto this I added some strips of pink polka dot paper, which I'd punched with a heart border punch.  I printed my images out and coloured them with a mixture of Promarkers and Prismacolour pencils.  To finish my card off I added a ticket sentiment and some silver grey organza ribbon.

I love how this card turned out to be so pale and pastel, something a little different for me.  I think Belle of the Ball has to be one of my favourite Pixie Dust Studio images, she is just so pretty, I'm sure i'll be using her for a few girly birthday cards.

Thanks for visiting with me
Enjoy the rest of your day
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jolara said…
beautifull ! Thanks for joining the pixies this week ! Joyce xo
Erin said…
Love it! So super cute, and great idea. Thanks for playing along at Pixie Dust.
Erin said…
Love it! So super cute, and great idea. Thanks for playing along at Pixie Dust.