A Cut Above with Lawn Fawn.

Today I'd like to share with you a quick card I made using the 'Just My Type' set of stamps by Lawn Fawn which are available at Make The Day Special along with more sets from this company.

Lawn Fawn produce high quality photopolymer clear stamps which feature cute images and witty sentiments, they stamp beautifully.

For my card i took a white card blank, and stamped my sentiment and the scissors using memento ink, i also stamped the pin tacks onto a scrap of card.  I wanted to create the impression of the scissors cutting the background, so decided to use strips of washi tape to add pattern to the card.  I coloured the scissors and pin tacks to coordinate with the pink dots on the washi tape, and then cut the pin tacks out and adhered with glue dots.

A quick card, perfect for those occassions when you just want to let someone know your thinking about them, or a thank you card for those Christmas Gifts.

Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jennifer said…
What a cute card!! Love that fun little Lawn fawn set!! (=
PepPop said…
Really cute card Suzi. Love the stamps. Jaqui x