Bling It On! with Simply Betty Challenges

Well ladies this week we have a very special challenge for you as it's for a very special girl. Back during our 12 days of Christmas we had a special prize, which was to be a Custom digi image drawn by our very own Betty. A special young crafter named Emmy won! Her digi is now ready, and the DT have all used her image this week for our Bling It On Challenge. So this week, since Emmy LOVES Glitter (and lets be honest, who doesn't?? ) we're challenging you to

Bling It On!

Isn't Emmy's fairy the cutest?  You could be one of the very few people to own this lovely image if you win this weeks challenge.

For my card I really embraced the 'Bling it On' theme, firstly I started off with a lime green card base, which I added some striped Doodlebug paper to.  I then added some sequin & fabric borders to a couple of the stripes, before adding Emmy's fairy, which I'd coloured with promarkers and some sakura stardust pens.  I then added some blingy butterfly stickers, pink felt flowers, and some pink pearls to finish it all off.  

I do hope Emmy likes it, such a fun challenge and great image.  Do make sure you check out Emmy's blog, shes one talented young crafter.

Don't forget to add you project to the Simply Betty Challenges Blog to be in with a chance of winning this very limited edition digi.
Thanks for visiting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Trickut said…
Suzi your card is Awesome! Emmy loves the way you colored her wings!! the butterfly and pearls are great too.

Thanks
Rachel and Emmy
Hi Suzi!
Thought I'd take the tie to stop by, I love your description/intro at the top of your blog, you sound just as mad as me! :)

You've some beautiful cards on your blog! Well done you making a challenge blog too!!
Hayley x
~Lady B~ said…
The butterflies and ribbons are to die for! Beautiful card!
what a gorgeous creation,

i have birthday candy on my blog if you want to pop by have a look

hugs sandra xxx
*Ang* said…
I love it Suzi! I'm a huge fan of bling! Fabulous image :o) Hugs, Ang x