A Winter Wedding with the Pixies

The theme for this weeks Pixie Dust Studio Challenge  is " Let's get Married "
Create a Wedding/Anniversary themed card/project

For my card I used the beautiful 'Forever Love' image which you can find in the Store. As it's now December I decided to go for a Winter Wedding inspired card; I used a leftover piece of Dovecraft Xmas Tree Paper, and some love pale blue cardstock from my stash.  I diecut my image, along with a coordinating scalloped oval shape, and my sentiment.  I used my cropadile to add some holes to the scalloped oval, just to make it look a little more delicate.  I embossed a piece of white cardstock with my snow embossing folder, and then simply layered it all together on a pale blue card.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to play along with the challenge to be in with a chance of winning an image of your choice.

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a rather 'sparkly' new release from the Pixie Dust Studio.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

wow that is stunning, love that image its fab
hugs sandra xx
wow that is stunning, love that image its fab
hugs sandra xx
Karen said…
Stunning card Suzi, and what a great idea to make a Christmas wedding card - just gorgeous.
Karen x
PepPop said…
Gorgeous wedding card. I love the winter theme. The colours are so pretty. Jaqui x
HappyCrafter said…
Ah, what a sweet wedding card!