What's in the Toybox Today?

Let me introduce Do-Little Dolly, she's just popped out of the Toybox to give us a little surprise, and to remind us about tomorrow's new releases. Apparently she has a couple more friends that we haven't met yet, so make sure you pop back tomorrow to meet her friends.  I'm sure they are going to be just as cute as Dolly.

I think she looks really pretty on my card, I had a play with a couple of new bits of stash on this card, some decorative sticky tape that i got all the way from China, and my dotty washi tape.  Both of these tapes are lovely to work with, altho you have to be a bit more careful with the decorative sticky tape, as it will stick to itself.  I love the fact that you can see through the washi tape, and you can peel it off and reposition it if you want, so lots of scope for play.

Hope your all having a great day, Don't forget there is a new challenge over at the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog, I'm hoping to have time to play along soon, but make sure you check out the rest of the Pixies creations, because they really are Wild!!!

Comments