More Festive Fun with the Pixies

Are you ready for some Festive Fun?  It's Release Day at the Pixie Dust Studio, so you can get your hands on this gorgeous new collection.  I've had so much fun colouring these images, I'm almost in the Festive Spirit (I said almost, lol!!)
Today's card features the heartwarming 'Melt my Heart' image; I love these two little snowpeeps.  I found this lovely snowflake patterned paper amongst my stash, and thought the colours were beautiful, and a little different to the norm.  I created a 4 x 6 card blank from some textured blue cardstock, and then cut a couple of hilly shapes out of the patterned paper.  I then coloured my snowpeeps to coordinate, and stuck it all down.  To finish it all off it's snowing pearls.  A fairly quick card to make, but that's the best sort of Christmas card i think, afterall got to make a few of them.

Now go and see what the rest of the Pixies have for you, and then go visit the Studio, You know you want to :)

Have a great day
Suzi
xxx

Comments