12 Days of Halloween Candy Winner....

So it's the 1st of November, can hardly believe how quickly this year is going, quite scary in fact.  It's also time for me to announce the winner of my 12 Days of  Halloween Fat Book;  thank you so much to everyone that left me comments i really do appreicate then, and am very glad to read you enjoy visiting my blogs.

There were 25 comments on the Tiddly Inks/Simply Betty Stamps Trick or Treak Blog Hop post, so I asked my adorable hubby to pick a number between 1 and 25, and he chose 22, So the winner is...
Congratulations, please email me your snail mail address so i can get this Fat Book in the mail to you.
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, and please pop back later to see some adorable sneak peeks from Pixie Dust Studio.
Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments