On the 5th day of Halloween

On the 5th day of Halloween my Ghoul love gave to me... five flying ghosts whispering in the wind! Create your project using spooky, cute, or funny ghosts!

 For today's fat page, I used this super cute little Ghosty Trick or Treater from The Octopode Factory. My background is very simple, I printed out the Door of Dreams image from Tiddly Inks, trimmed it to size then coloured with my promarkers, before adding my ghost, and sentiment.

So it's time for you to get your ghoulish ghostly images out and play along with our challenge, hop over to Simply Betty's Challenge Blog to get full details of how to enter today's challenge, and to see the awesome inspiration from the design team.

Bye for now
Suzi
xxx

Comments

PepPop said…
Brilliant. Love the ghost's face. Jaqui x
~Lady B~ said…
I simply adore this! Too stinkin' cute!
Jennifer said…
How cute! I love it.
Creepy Glowbugg said…
That is the strangest and the cutest ghost I have ever seen! Great card!