StampInsanity Challenge #28 - Show 'Em Who's Emboss!

We are putting on our power pumps and showing the world who’s the boss… with our mad embossing skillz! Dry or heat – relief or depressed… show us your power embossing! That's the challenge this week, and here's my card...
I couldn't decide between dry embossing and heat embossing, so i went with both.  I used a sizzix embossing folder to create my brickwork background on some coordinations cardstock. I used Joszette from Les Coquettes Collection,  I coloured Joszette's outfit and body with my promarkers, and used distress ink to colour her hair, before i embossed it with clear embossing powder.

Make sure you visit the rest of the Groovy Gurlz to see their awesome creations, and remember there is still a few days left to apply to be one of the next Groovy Gurlz.

Have a great week
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Lynne Phelps said…
What a great card! That is the best use of the brick embossing folder I have seen so far! Wonderful coloring and the sentiment is perfect!
Unknown said…
Your card is way cool! love the sentiment!
What a cool way to emboss to go with the image! Love it!
Beth said…
AWESOME embossing for this! Like it was made for it! Great job! As ever... xx :)
This is sooo amazing! I love this folder! You did such a fab job with it!
hugs, margie