Sneaky Peek of some Sweet Goodies from Pixie Dust Studio

It's nearly time for a new release from Pixie Dust Studio, so it's time for me to tempt you with some sneaky peeks.  Today's card features the very sweet Lil' Miss Cupcake from the Goodies Collection which will be released this week. I used papers from the Dovecraft 'Piece of Cake' paper pack, along with some chocolate brown cardstock from my local paper mill.  I decided to try something a little different with my ribbon, and went for a ruffled effect, turned out quite pretty i think.  I couldn't decide between flowers and pearls, so i went for both, a little over the top, but I think this would make a great birthday card for a little girl who loves pink!

Thank you for stopping by, and come back tomorrow for more sweet stuff :)
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Awww she is DARLING! Love her so pretty in pink!
Beth aka BR-T said…
Oh this is so sweet I love all your added pearls! Beth