Pixie Dust Challenge - Lets get Sketchy...

This weeks challenge is a sketch from Dani.
She is the Sketch Artist for Pixie Dust Studio - isn't that great !

 
 For my card i decided to use Lil' Red from the Goodies Collection.  I came across these stick-on eyes amongst my stash the other day, and thought this was a perfect opportunity to have a play with them.  
 
So the first thing i did with my image was stick the eyes on, this gave Lil'Red a completely different character, she looked rather blue and out of sorts to me; hence the blue colour scheme.  
 
I then decided that as she looked very different to normal, that i couldn't go for a traditional red riding hood background; so Lil' Red got transported through a 'worm-hole' type portal and ended up in Wonderland.

I printed out my background papers, one in colour and one in grey scale, trimmed them both to exactly the same size, and then cut a circle out of the coloured one (for my wormhole);  I added some black dots to it using a template, and then adhered it to my grey scale background.

To finish my card off I added a sentiment, and some black pom poms.

I love how my card turned out, and loved working with the sketch, I can't wait to see what you all create with it.

Have a great week
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Scrappychick said…
I totally adore this card!! The background is amazing!!
That background and her eyes are SO cool! I love this! Very unique and creative! You rocked it :)
hugs, margie