Hold the Front Page - It's a Pixie Challenge

It's Thursday so that means it's time for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge.  
The new challenge is called  " In Between the Newsprint "
Use Black/White and ONE other color!!!
 
 For my card I used the adorable Frankie Funhouse Fairy from the Funhouse Collection. I think she's wonderful, and perfect for those gothic halloween inspired cards.  As you can see my plus one colour is Red, I love this colour combination, to add more depth to my image, I used shades of grey rather than just black, afterall black + white = grey, so I think it's allowed tehe!!  I used a mini template from TheCraftersWorkshop.com for my spider web and spider.  I tried to give the inpression of stitches with my ribbon detail.

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you have time to play along with this weeks challenge.
Take Care
Suzi
xxx
 

Comments

PepPop said…
Stunning card. Love the laced up effect. Jaqui x
Andrea C said…
excellent work love the corset part x
Scrappychick said…
Terrific Suzi! Love the web bg and the pop of red with the black/white (and shades thereof)