Harry Potter's visiting the Pixies!!!



Dumbledore, Ron, Harry Potter Hiimself and Hermione!
The Critters: Scabbers, Crookshanks and Hedwig!

Don't they look exactly like the movie characters?!
I'm so in love!!!
I couldn't help myself and had to use Harry to create a bookmark, and I knew exactly what sentiment I wanted to add to it....'I Solemnly Swear I am up to No Good', such a cool sentiment.  I purposely kept the bookmark very one dimensional, as I want it to be usable.  I used my label maker to make the sentiment, which adds a bit of texture to the bookmark without any added depth.  The background paper is a scrap i had lying around, and i used a textured kraft card for my bookmark base.

I can't wait to see what you all create with these awesome images, they really do capture the imagination.
Thank you for stopping by
Suzi
xxx







Comments

ACK! I LOVE this! The sentiment is soooo awesome! Great coloring too!
hugs, margie
Kim said…
Your bookmark is awesome! Thanks for the heads up on these they are adorable!