Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #20: Edward Scissorhands' Cutting Edge Design

Can you channel Edward Scissor Hands in this SKETCH CHALLENGE! 
Here's the Sketch....


and here's my take on it...

All you have to do this week is follow the sketch.  For my card I took inspiration from Edward Scissorhands and decided to go for a blue colour palette and a icy cool feel.  I used Angelica from the Punky Teens range of images at Simply Betty Stamps.  I used cardstock from my local paper mill for my card base, and my embossed panel.  The patterned paper is from the Dirty Rodeo Paper Pack from The Greeting Farm; I love how the stars on the paper match the stars on Angelica's trousers.

This was a fun challenge for me, as i rarely choose blue as the main colour for my cards, so this made a nice change.  Hope you have fun with this weeks challenge too, don't forget to check out the rest of the Burtonesque Dolls Creations.

Take Care
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Andrea C said…
very eerie feeling about this card, brilliant x
PepPop said…
Stunning card. I love the embossing - it's looks so icey. Jaqui x
Jen Shults said…
Wow Suzi! This is a bit of artistic genius right here. You REALLY capture the spirit of this movie and the snow angel scene. LOVE this card!
Anonymous said…
Great card. I've seen it at the Burtonesque Dolls and I wondered where the image came from. This angel is soo punk ;-) Love it!