Burtonesque Dolls Challenge #19 Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood!

If you lived in Tim Burton's neighborhood what would it be like to go Trick or Treating? Would Jack and Sally be handing out treats, would the Mad Hatter be lurking in the shadows? Your challenge this week is to create a card or project inspired by Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighborhood! 

 I figured if you went Trick or Treating in Burton's Neighbourhood, then you'd have plenty of company, lots of little kids dressed up in cool costumes, and what's cooler than a little skeleton?
So i thought Skeleton Peter from Simply Betty Stamps would be perfect for this challenge.  So i made him the focus of my easel card, adding some pumpkin and skull embellishments and a bit of ribbon to finish it off.


Then i thought he looked a little lonely, so I decided to make another piece for this weeks challenge...
Whilst looking online for a cute halloween treat bag template or something similar, I came across a tutorial for a Lumineria; as soon as i saw this I had to have a go, and they are so simple to make.  I used Skeleton Peter and Franken-Jude for this, along with a pumpkin die for my aperture.


I had real fun making the Lumineria, I do hope you have chance to give the tutorial a go, and this weeks challenge, we'd love to see your idea of Burton's neighbourhood Trick or Treaters!!


Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments