Pixie Dust Challenge Time :)

This weeks challenge is called  " Stitch it Up "
Faux or the real thing! Stitching and sewing is the "in" thing to do right now! 
 For my challenge card I had great fun using Frankie's Bride and Just Batty from the newly released Funhouse Collection.  My images are coloured with promarkers, and then airbrushed with black promarker and some blender pen added to give a grungy feel. I added faux stitching to my paper pieced background, and finished my card off with a threaded ribbon border and bow.

Thanks for stopping by and remember to check out the creations from the rest of the Pixies, you don't want to miss out on any of their magical creations.
Suzi
xxx

Comments

WOW Suz this came out AMAZING and on such beautiful Halloween DP's!
Jen Shults said…
This is really cool Suzy. I LOVE the overall feeling of it and that image is adorably spooky!