StampInsanity Challenge#16 - Beach Babes & Colour Challenge


Today also brings us another StampInsanity Stamps Challenge
AND a new summer-y release!!!

Challenge #16 is to use Red, White and Blue!
Wow! I cann't believe that we're already in July!!!
Here's "Hang Ten Henry" from the new "Beach Babes" Stamp Set!
I kept my card fairly simple for this challenge.  My background paper was a download i got years ago, can't remember where from, but it was perfect for this challenge. I printed Henry and the 'Hang 10' sentiment out, and then trimmed them and adhered to my card.  I then coloured Henry in, i tried a slightly different colouring technique this time, using minimal cover and leaving lots of white paper; i'd love to hear your thoughts.  To finish my card off i added some silver shell beads.


Here's a look at the entire "Beach Babes" set
which can be found at the Stamp Happens Shop!


Don't forget to visit the Groovy Gurl's to see their awesome creations :)

Shelley {July Guest Gurl} - http://shelleyscreations.blogspot.com/



Thanks for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Alison said…
This is fabulous! I love those brads! The paper is perfect of course too! Awesome job!
Erica said…
Henry looks great! Love the layout!
Beth said…
I completely LOVE how you used the shading to be your hints of color! Freaking awesome!! Gorgeous job! :)
I really love this one! The paper and brads are so perfect! and you coloring is so admiring!
:) hugs, margie