Friends Having Fun with GLEE

It's time for another Pop Culture Challenge with Friends Having Fun, and this month's is really fun, and so simple.  All you have to do is create a card based on GLEE or one of the songs featured in GLEE.




Choosing my favourite song was actually alot easier than i thought, I love this version of Over the Rainbow.

For my card i used images from Pixie Dust Studio, Swinging on a Wish from the Oh Happy Day Collection,  and the gorgeous No Place Like Gnome from the new Gnome World Collection which is released on August 3rd.

I can't wait to see what your favourite GLEE song is, remember you've got all month to link your creation to the FHF Challenge Blog

Thank You for visiting with me, and have a great week
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Jennifer said…
I love your colorful card.
Unknown said…
Those images are so cute! Great card