Pixies Don't Stop Believing!!

It's Monday already, I can hardly believe it, it's been a rather manic weekend for me.  I was going to post this card on Thursday when 'The Fair' collection of images was released at The Pixie Dust Studio, but life sort of took over, to cut a long story short, my hubby is in hospital, not sure for how long, but they are looking after him well, just wish they'd let him come home, cos i miss him!!!

Today's card features the super cute 'Rah Rah' from 'The Fair' collection available now at The Pixie Dust Studio.  I was inspired by one of my favourite tv shows, GLEE when i came up with this card, and decided to use the 'Don't Stop Believing' sentiment for my card, i computer generated the sentiment, then cut it out in the shape of a heart, which i then coloured with prismacolour artstix and ordourless spirits.  The artstix are brilliant if your wanting to colour a large area and get a good depth of colour.  I printed 'Rah Rah' out and coloured her hair and outfit with prismacolour pencils, and her body with promarkers, i like the difference in texture this gives the image.  My background papers came free with a magazine, i thought the bunting looked rather cute with the image.  I mounted my red heart on some dark blue card and added a ribbon to the back of it to hang it from the card. To finish it all off i added a few blue gem stones to the heart.

I hope you like today's card, and come back soon to see what else i've been making.  I'm hoping to be posting as usual this week, but i apologise now if i'm late with any posts.
Have a great week and Take Care all
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Beth aka BR-T said…
What a truly dynamic card! Beth
Aww she is adorable Suzi! LOVE this! My daughter was a pommie and I used to coach so this one is dear to my heart! Hope Stuart is doing better! xoxo