Pixie Dust Previews: Day 2

Good Morning Everyone, I do hope your all waking up to a beautiful sunny day like I did.  I can't think of anything better than the sun shining in the sky.  That partly inspired my card for today, I love this Smily Sun image that is released tomorrow with the rest of the 'Oh, Happy Day' Collection at the Pixie Dust Studio.

I decided to create a bright cheerful card to go with the very happy Sun image; I flipped the Happy Bug image, and printed out a mixture of them facing left and right.  I then coloured them in with prismacolour pencils and odourless minerals to create my rainbow of bugs.

This is a 8 x 8 card, not a size i work with very often, but was perfect for this project, as it gave me more space to layout my bugs.  I trimmed a piece card for my sky, then added my sun and bugs.  To finish it all off, I added a little rainbow of pearls to two of the corners, aswell as pearls for the eyes on the bugs and sun.

I hope my card has brought a smile to your face, please come back tomorrow for my final preview, and it's release day, so you can get your 'Oh, Happy Day' collection too.

Comments

♥Rach♥ said…
Love the rainbow colors with the rainbowe pearls, how CUTE! I'll have to show this to B, she'll love it too :)
Jolara said…
lovely card ! joyce
Anonymous said…
So cute!!!!
Such a fun card! I love the bright rainbow colors! Very cute :)
hugs, margie
Laura B said…
This is so cute! I just love your rainbow of bugs!:D

hugs,
Laura
Jackie Thomas said…
What a fab card Suzi, so bright and cheery. hugs Jackie