Sunshine Blog Award

I've just been given this beautiful 'Sunshine Award' from the lovely Sandra of Rose Petal Creations.  I met Sandra through our  mutual love of Busy Beauties Boutiques Images, Sandra makes the most delightful bright cheerful cards, every one of them brings a smile to your face.

I now have to pass this Award onto 12 other people (and link back to the person who gave me the award), I'm sure i could come up with alot more people to pass it on to, so i'm going to choose the 12 people whos work always makes me smile, they are

Jessica
Rachel
Amy
Pam
Tasha
Betty
Margie
Alison
Jacquie
Randi
Kathy
Carolyn.

Please take a few minutes out of your day to visit these lovely ladies blogs, they really will brighten your day.
Thank you so much for visiting with me
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Oh, sweet Suzi! Thank you so much for thinking of me :) You and your creations are truly an inspiration to me! I am so happy to be working alongside you on so many projects!!!
Thank you again!!! muah!!!
hugs, margie
♥Rach♥ said…
Aw, thanks babe! Right back at ya :0)