TGF Twelve Sketches of Xmas - Part 3

I've actually managed to get the last 3 sketch cards done for The Greeting Farm's Twelve Sketches of Xmas Challenge, so i'm a happy bunny tonight :)
Sketch#10

  Sketch#11

Sketch#12
I had real fun with these sketches, i had a couple of things i wanted to achieve with these cards, firstly i wanted to use a variety of TGF images, i also wanted to use a variety of colour schemes, i wanted to make each card different, and unique to the other 11.  I think i achieved all of my aims, which is great, i love the sense of achievement completing a challenge gives me.
Hope you enjoy looking at my cards, as much as i enjoyed making them.
Please come back soon
Luv
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Rachel said…
Fantastic job Suzi! The first one is my total fave, those little soccer (football, LOL, sorry) players are just adorable and I love the colors you used, reminds me of spring :0)
Jenn Borjeson said…
OMG - my FAVE is the wanna play? card - TOO cute for words!!!!!

Check out my blog today for a chance to win some blog candy. :) www.stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com
Primitive Paper said…
I am LOVING your layouts on all of these fun projects. Simply amazing!!!
Joan said…
Great cards - I love the one on top with the soccer balls - the layers and colouring are fantastic.