Raise the Bar Week#2 - The Gift that keeps giving

Now are you all ready for this week's challenge? It's called The Gift that keeps on Giving: Use anything that someone has given you, whether it was a surprise from your hubby, a RAK'd (Random Act of Kindness) item in the mail, a birthday gift from a friend, we want to see it!

Here's my card for this weeks challenge



The gifts i used for the card are
The image - Tanglegoblinshimmer Digistamp by Amy Young - present from my hubby
Papers and Ribbon - Were a RAK from Steph
Brad and sentiments - Were a RAk from Ju
The flower and pearls were from my stash :)

I coloured the beautiful digistamp with my prismacolour pencils, and then mounted it with foam pads, onto the patterned paper background. I also added a piece of ribbon, which is threaded through a blue flower ribbon brad, i added a pink paper rose to this to complement the papers.  I trimmed and cut into the end of the die cut sentiments before sticking them under the brad.  To finish my card off I added some pearls to the green flowery paper, and two pearl dragonflys to the pink paper.

Thank you so much to my generous hubby and friends, you always send me such beautiful crafting goodies, i love and appreciate every one of them.

I can't wait to see what everyone else is going to make for this weeks challenge, remember to visit Raise the Bar to check out the rest of the DT work, and to add your card.  I can't believe how many people joined us for our first challenge, it was wonderful to see all the beautiful cards created.

Thanks for visiting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Darlene said…
Cute, cute, cute Suzi!! How wonderful that your hubby gave your this image ... adorable!! Isn't it fun when you get those little surprises from friends & family! Adorable creation!
Tasha said…
Stunning card Suzi! I love your colouring its beautiful
love tasha xx
♥Rach♥ said…
Very, very cute, great colors especially!
Amy said…
WOWZERS! Your coloring is beautiful, makes Tangle and the card so magical looking! Love this, Suzi!
Joseline said…
Too cute Suzi!!!
marsha said…
Too cute! I love the colors you chose and your DH did good!
Hugs and blessings, Marsha
Donna Moore said…
Adorable card! what a great challenge theme!!
WickedPixie said…
Fabulous Suzi! Your coloring looks amazing and I love the sentiments you put with her! :-)Traci
marsha said…
Gorgeous card - love your coloring!
Hugs,