New Year, New Challenges...

I'm a bit slow with my blogging so far this year; i apologise for that, unfortunately this cold weather we've been having is affecting my health, so i've not been feeling too great.

However, i've had some good news to cheer me up.  I've been selected to be a 'Bar-Tender', for the new challenge blog Raise The Bar.  Every Friday a new challenge will be revealed at Raise the Bar, starting with there first challenge next Friday, 15th January 2010.  It's going to be a wonderful adventure, and will encourage us to use things we have in our craft stashes; afterall we all have things we've either not got round to using, or are a little unsure how to use them. So if you like a good challenge, make sure to pop over to Raise The Bar, and become a follower, and check out the rest of the Design Team, i'm honoured to be amongst some very talented ladies.

Comments

♥Rach♥ said…
Congrats on your DT selection!!! Can't wait to see your stuff, and I'm sorry you are under the weather :0(
Congrates Suzi on your new position as a barender, I will have a vodka and orange please lol.
Seriouslythough I can't wait to see what all you talented bartenders come up challengewise,
luv
Ju
Joseline said…
Hope you are feeling better this Monday morning. All the best!