Anya through the Ages



Today i get to share with you one of the cutest Anya's i've ever seen, introducing Flapper Anya, she is the 3rd  Anya in the Anya through the Ages Series, and is limited edition along with Hippie Anya, and 80's Anya. She will be released at The Greeting Farm on Sunday 15th November, not long to wait now :)

I love making easel cards, and thought Flapper Anya would look wonderful as the focal point on one.  They are so easy to make, and look so effective, one of my favourite card shapes.  I wasn't sure how i was going to colour Anya until i came across this paper in my craft stash (another freebie from a craft mag), and i though Anya would look perfect as a Disco Queen, afterall the Flapper outfit is timeless, and I'm sure if the Flappers were around nowadays they would be bopping away to all the current music at their local disco.  I used my coloured pencils and low odour spirtis to colour Anya, taking my colour scheme from the papers i'd chosen.  I added 3 black pearls to hold the easel card up, and as a finishing touch added the 'Disco Queen' sentiment using my label maker. Doesn't she look like she's having fun :)


You have to go see the DT Creations on Club Anya today, they are absolutely gorgeous, and show just how versatile this beautiful little girl is!!  Please remember to come back tomorrow, as we have another super sweet preview for you, which is sure to capture your heart..

Comments

♥Rach♥ said…
Super cute! Looks like a party on a card ;0)
Pam Varnell said…
This is fabulous Suzi. Love how you made her a disco queen and those papers match perfectly. Beautiful sample girl. Hugs!!
Kelly Booth said…
She is so Cute Suzi...Love what you did with Flapper Anya!!
Tasha said…
Awesome card Suzi - fab colours and design!
love tasha xx
StampOwl said…
super cute card, thanks for playing along with the C4C
This is seriously genius w/ the disco floor-I LOVE it!!! You did an awesome job-aren't easel cards addicting???