Mystery Monday Spooky Recipe

This weeks Mystery Monday Challenge @ Club Anya is a Recipe Challenge; our recipe was created by Heather Schlatter...

Sketchy, Sparkly, DSP Challenge:
On your project you must use these things -
Use a Sketch
Use 1 DSP (Designer paper)
Use a Patterned Ribbon
Use at least 3 colors of Card Stock
Last but not least...MAKE IT SPARKLE!

I found this quite a tricky challenge, but it was fun :) First of all i had to choose a sketch to use, so i went for this weeks sketch from the weekly challenge over at Splitcoaststampers (SC251); i did alter it slighty by changing the position of my last panel, but close enough i hope.

The designer paper was an easy choice, i found it in my stash recently and knew i had to use it with the wonderful Spooktacular Stamp Set from The Greeting Farm. Four of the cute little figures are from the Spooktacular set, whilst the final figure is from the new Signature set from The Greeting Farm; a not so red riding hood lol; the sentiment is also from the Spooktacular set.

Now the patterned ribbon wasn't easy to find, i don't have alot of patterned ribbons in my stash, i mainly have plain ribbon; so i found this sticky ribbon, which is meant to be flowers i think, but the orange reminded me of pumpkins, so i thought it would fit this challenge. My three coloured card stocks were, orange, lilac and white.

Making it sparkly was dead easy, out came the glitter glue, i added glitter glue to the dp on the first layer, the stamped characters, the sentiment panel, and i added droplets of glitter glue to the centre of the orange flowers/pumpkins on the ribbon.

I think my card meets all the challenge requirements, i do love this Spooktacular stamp set definately one of my favourites :)

Suzi
xxx

Comments

Amy said…
I think you did an amazing job with the challenge Suzi, this one had me stumped! Fun mix of stamps too... I love it!
Pam Varnell said…
Very cute Suzi. So bright and fun. Hugs!!
Randi said…
You did an AMAZING job with Heather's challenge!! I love all the sparkle!! Great use of all those adorable Halloween cuties, too!!