Trick or Treat


Trick or Treat
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Spooky eh!! This is the card i made for Jessica's Sketch Challenge over at Club Anya/TGF, it was a very simple challenge, making a card using your favourite sketch. I don't use sketches that often, but when i do, i like to use ones that are quite different to layouts i create myself. I used this sketch on my Dotty Pets card (see earlier post), the sketch comes from www.splitcoaststampers.com (sc235) and was one of there weekly sketch challenges.

For this card i used the new Spooktacular set of stamps from TGF, this is the first time i've inked them up, and i love them. so cute and spooky, what more could you ask for? I used circle nesties as a template to tear the paper circles, and then i embossed them with the spiderweb cuttlebug embossing folder. I coloured all the images with my promarkers, cut them out and mounted on foam pads to give some added depth.

A really simple sketch, simple card, and was simply fun to create :)

Suzi
xxxx

p.s i apologise for any spelling mistakes, but cleo (my cat) is actually lying on my hands & laptop as i type this blog, she hates to miss anything, lol....

Comments

beautifaul card suzi,
love those stamps, thanks for your comments on my blog it means alot.
sandra xx