Brown & Blue Dahlia for The Greetings Farm Challenge


Brown & Blue Dahlia
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Here's my card for the Blue and Brown Challenge over at The Greetings Farm. Not my usual colour scheme, so was an interesting challenge for me.

I decided to use Wild Sprouts - Dahlia, as she's so cute and funky :). I coloured her in with my letraset promarkers, then i coloured the background around her brown to give some contrast. I trimmed the paper and added an eyelet border of blue and brown eyelets, i then mounted this onto an aqua blue glitter card blank, added the blue and brown flowers and finally die cut the flourishes and coloured them brown to match.

I wasn't too sure about this colour scheme to start off with, but the more i look at the finished card, the more i like it, so i may use this scheme again soon.

Watch out for my next Spooky post, lol

Suzi
xxx

Comments