Back to School Challenge at TGF

The Challenge this time was to create a card along the theme of Back to School; so Annika was the perfect stamp for this as she's busy carrying her little pile of textbooks, but i didn't want her to get lonely, so i thought Edward better join her, and being a true gentleman that he is, Edward had to say 'Can I Carry Your Books?'

This is a really simple card, i stamped Annika, Edward and the tree with memento ink onto my cardstock, then i coloured in the scene with my letraset promarkers; i added a little sakura stardust pen to Annika's hairclip, eyeshadow and shoes, gave Edward a beauty spot and added the sentiment.

I then matted it onto black and green card to coordinate, and finally added it onto a black card blank. I did think about adding extra embellishments, but decided against it, as i didn't want to detract from the scene i'd created, What do you think?

Suzi
xxx

Comments

Absolutely GORGEOUS! WOW! I love the scene you created and your coloring of the Sprouts is just beautiful!