Regal Ballerina Anya


regalballerina
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Here's another beautiful image from The Greeting Farm, it's Ballerina Anya. I'd stamped and coloured her with promarkers a while ago, i had not real plan for her, was just having fun stamping and colouring. Well the other day i decided to get my Cuttlebug Embossing Folders out and have a play, and i created this lovely regal looking background then; I added this background to a gold mirror card blank i had in my stash, and that was when i came across Anya already coloured and ready to go, her hair matches the colour of the background perfectly, so i decided to add some ribbon, prima flower and leaves, and a little diamente brad to finish it all off.

I love how this had turned out, it's definately not a colour scheme i work with very often,but i think it works really well together.

Thanks for looking
Suzi
xxx

Comments

Pretty little ballerina! The blues and browns go well together. Thanks for sharing!