Passion for Promarkers Week 9 - Rose Pink & Lime


roselimefairy
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
Omgosh I can't believe it's been 9 weeks since the Passion for Promarkers Challenge Blog started; unfortunately i haven't managed to take part in all of them, but i've managed to get my card finished in time this week.

I decided to use one of my new stamps tehe, this little cutie is from the 'Hey cupid' set by CCDesigns, they have some of the cutest images, definately worth checking out, they are available in the UK at www.diestodiefor.com or you can visit www.allthatscraps.com in the USA where you can get some of there stamps in digi sets at very reasonable prices.

I kept this card fairly simple as i used a glittered card blank for the card base, so i didn't want to go too OTT. I stamped the little cupid onto white cardstock and coloured with my beloved promarkers, i added some sakura stardust in clear to the cloud and wings. Then matted the image on a coordinating nesties die cut. I made the paper border from a scrap of paper from a K&Co scrapkit and used a little border punch to create the lacy effect on both edges of the paper. To finish it all off and add a zing of lime i added piece of lime organza ribbon to the paper border, and made a pretty little bow to finish it.

I added a mouth to the cupid, but i'm not sure how much i like it, she looked a little sad to me without it, lol. The sentiment is from a MFT sentiments set. I plan on using this card to send to a friend when they need cheering up, i think it's got an uplifting feel to it, What do you think?

Thanks for looking
Take Care
Suzi
xxx

Comments

The Crafty Den said…
What a super cute card. Love the CC designs image and your colouring is fab. The glitter paper and border strip look yummy. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs, Denise x
Wiccababe said…
super card Suzi, I think her smile looks fine
thanks for joining us on pfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx
Ida / Little said…
Gorgeous card Suzi, and such a pretty image! :) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)

Hugs Ida