Fathers Day Card for Grandad

Well as usual i've left making Father's Day Cards till the last minute, still haven't done my Dad's one yet, but that's my mission for this evening, lol. This one needed posting down to my Grandad in Bournemouth, so i was working to a tight deadline. I love this Ian stamp from The Greeting Farm, he's so cute, and quite old fashioned, so i thought it would be perfect for my Grandad. I wanted to keep the card fairly simple and masculine, so i went for a brown colour scheme with a couple of splashed of yellow to brighten it up. The sentiment comes from the 'Sassy Saying's' set from MFT; I didn't have a Father's day sentiment stamp that went well with this image, so i decided on this one, which i think works rather well. The sunflower came from the 'Pretty Hat' set of stamps from The Greeting Farm, i added the stem by hand to tie the sentiment and flower together. I'm quite pleased with how this has turned out, and just hope my Grandad likes it.

Comments