Fathers Day Card 2009

I can't believe it, i've actually got Dad's father's day card finished with time to spare, something must be wrong, lol, i'm usually still working on it the day before father's day.

This is the first time i've used Cheerleader Anya, and isn't she a sweetie! I wasn't too sure as to what i wanted to do with Dad's card this year, but i decided i wanted to use my favourite colour on it. I love Pink, and tend to wear quite a lot of pink clothes(not all together, lol) and i even have a pink hallway; well my Dad loves to wind me up, and one of his latest is my liking for Pink, so i couldn't resist the temptation to use Pink on his card, i'm sure he'll see the funny side of it. As you can see i was very good, and used a nice coral pink, rather than my all time favourite cerise pink, i don't think that would have gone down to well, tehe.

The text stamp comes from a set of clear stamps i bought a while ago, and i thought it went perfectly with Cheerleader Anya, and it's the perfect sentiment for this card. The background paper comes from a DCWV Teen Mat Stack, i love this combination of pink and brown. Anya is coloured using Letraset Promarkers.

Comments