Whiff of Joy; Summer Surprise Kit


woj my sweet friend
Originally uploaded by mrs_weyremaster
I love the images drawn by Elizabeth Bell, and am lucky enough to own quite a few stamps designed by her. Whiff of Joy is one of the companies who produce these stamps, and they really do make wonderful stamps from her images. I preordered the Whiff of Joy Summer Surprise Kit, firstly because it was a brilliant price and i couldn't resist it; and knowing that the images where designed by Elizabeth Bell i knew they would be beautiful and well worth the money.

I was delighted to receive my Summer Stamp Kit yesterday, and i definately wasn't disappointed. The images are gorgeous and feature adorable children, lovely accessory stamps, and some wonderful sentiments. I couldn't wait to get stamping.

So here is the first card i've created with these stamps; this weeks Whiff of Joy Challenge was to create a friendship card, which is exactly what i have done. I used memento ink to stamp the image and coloured it using letraset promarkers. The background papers came free with a recent craft magazine, and as a finishing touch i added 3 prima flowers with red gemstone centres.

I'm really pleased with how this card has turned out, it's bright cheerful and summery, I love this stamp and sentiment.

Happy Crafting
Suzi
xxx

Comments

your card is very lovely!

hugs
alexandra
Vee said…
Hi Suzi, thank you so much for adding to my followers on my blog. I've just been through yours and had to tell you how amazing your artwork is. You are very talented indeed.
xx Vee
Rach said…
A fabulous card, thank you for joining us at whiff of joy.xx
as usual you have created another beautiful card Suzi
luv yer
Ju
xxx