Where has the time gone?

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since i posted a blog. I'm a very bad Suzi, but to any of you that know me, that's nothing unusual, lol.

So time for a quick update, lets see..

Well August was a very busy month for me, Stewart took 2 weeks off work for a summer break, and very kindly blitzed the spare room for me, painted it white and helped me moved stuff around, so i now have a craft room. Yipheeeeeeee


Then it was my birthday, and i had a wonderful time, got some excellent pressies, including the BigKick i'd been after for ages. To make it an even better birthday my very good friend Ju came to stay for a week. So we had a wonderful week of site seeing and crafting, tried out a few different crafting techniques and made a couple of cards. I also took hundreds of photos so will be scrapping again soon.


Since Ju left i've not been upto much, all the activity wore me out a bit, and it's take a while to get back to normal, been having a difficult time with the fibro recently so that's been a bit of a bummer.


I have managed to make anniversary cards for all the important anniversaries that have occurred, first my 4th Wedding Anniversary at the end of August, followed by my parents 33rd Anniversary at the beginning of September, and finally my best friend Kerri's 1st Wedding Anniversary today.






That's the story so far.
Hope to have more creations to show soon.
Suzi
xxx

Comments

great cards, i have been tagged and i have chosen to tag you please check my blog for the rules.
sandra xx